1. Bridge - Monday & Thursday from 1 to 4 p.m. for those who play with confidence and who enjoy a relaxed but higher level of competition.
Morning Bridge - Wednesday from 9 a.m. to noon.
Bridge Lessons - Normally every Wednesday at 1:00 pm. Please see the monthly calendar to be sure the the lessons are scheduled that week.
2. Floor Curling - Monday and Thursdays from 1 to 4 p.m. A great way to exercise while having fun. Teams are made up by draw. Three eight end games normally played with a coffee break between the second and third games.
3. 500 Club - Wednesday at 1:00 pm. An informal group for those who enjoy playing 500 & other activities. For more information contact Simone at 780 939 4249
4. Morinville Minstrels Choir: Meet every Tuesday at 9:30 AM at the Morinville United Church (9610 Morinville Dr). If interested please ontact Diana at 780 939 7241.
5. Coffee Time:
Tuesdays from 9 – 11 AM. Drop by the Rendez-Vous Centre for coffee and snacks. Bring a friend or a neighbour. Everyone is welcome. Facility Fee: $2.00. Be sure to pick up the Choosey News.
6. Movie Night & Potluck - Second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 5:30 p.m. See you on January 8th and January 22nd.
7. Literary Society Our January meeting will be on the second Wednesday, January 8 instead of January 1st. The book for that meeting is “The “Rosie Effect” by Graeme Simsion. This is the sequel to “The Rosie Project” which we read in November.
Our book for February 8 - “The Love Song of Queenie Hennessey” by Rachel Joyce. This is a sequel to “The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Try”, that we read in 2014. Now Queenie is making her own journey that will reveal her past and let Harold in on a “devastating secret.”
Our regular meetings are usually the first Wednesday's of the month at 1:00 P.M.
8. Military Whist - Third Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m.
9. Quilting Club - Wednesdays from 10 a.m. till 3 p.m. Call Renee at 780 939 3925 for more information
10. Euchre - The 2nd and 4th Thursday at 7 p.m. If ypu're interested in playing please come on down all new members are welcome. Call Lorraine Neilson at 780 939 2610 for more information.
11. Pickle Ball - Monday and Thursday from 9 to 11 a.m. Call Linda at 780 572 2216 for more information.
12. Knitting Club - Thursday morning 9 a.m. Call Sheila Houle at 780 939 3925 for more information.
13. Cribbage - Tuesday at 1 p.m. Come out and have some fun.
14. Scrapbooking - Mondays at 7:00 pm. All interested individuals are welcome.
15. Card Bingo - Friday mornings from 10:00 - 11:30 am. We would like to increase our numbers, so come and join us for a few games. Participants have a lot of fun. Only 25 cents per game. Call Linda at 780 572 2216
16. MahJong - Mondays at 1:00 pm. Come out and test your skill