1. Bridge - Monday & Thursday from 1 to 4 p.m. for those who play with confidence and who enjoy a relaxed but higher level of competition.
Morning Bridge - Wednesday from 9 a.m. to noon.
Bridge Lessons - Normally every Wednesday at 1:00 pm. Please see the monthly calendar to be sure the the lessons are scheduled that week.
2. Floor Curling - Monday and Thursdays at 1 p.m. A great way to exercise while having fun. Teams are made up by draw. Three eight end games normally played with a coffee break between the second and third games.
3. 500 Club - Wednesday at 1:00 pm. An informal group for those who enjoy playing 500 & other activities. For more information contact Simone at 780 939 4249
4. Morinville Minstrels Choir: Meet every Tuesday at 9:30 AM at the Morinville United Church (9610 Morinville Dr). If interested please ontact Diana at 780 939 7241.
5. Coffee Time:
Tuesdays from 9 – 11 AM. Drop by the Rendez-Vous Centre for coffee and snacks. Bring a friend or a neighbour. Everyone
is welcome. Facility Fee: $2.00. Be sure to pick up the Choosey News.
6. Movie Night - Second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 5:30 p.m.
March 11 - The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons - Starring Brad Pitt (Won 3 Academy Awards)
March 15 - Personal Effects - Starring Michelle Pfeiffer and Ashton Kutcher
7. Literary Society Our meeting ON WEDNESDAY MARCH 4TH. Will be about the novel "HIDDEN FIGURES' by Macy Lee
Shepterly - The phenomenal true story of the black female mathemeticians at NASA whose calculations helped feil some
of America's greatest achievements in space.
The book for April 1st is "IMMORTAL LIFE OF HENRIETTA LACKS" by Rebecca Sklott. It tells the story of the collision
between ethics, race, and medicine; of scientific discovery and faith healing;and of a daughter consumed with
questions about the mother she never knew
Our regular meetings are usually the first Wednesday's of the month at 1:00 P.M.
8. Military Whist - Third Wednesday of the month at 7 p.m.
9. Quilting Club - Wednesdays from 10 a.m. till 3 p.m. Call Renee at 780 939 3925 for more information
10. Euchre - The 1st and 3rd Thursday at 7 p.m. If you're interested in playing please come on down all new members are
welcome. Call Lorraine Neilson at 780 939 2610 for more information.
11. Pickle Ball - Monday and Thursday - 9:00 a.m. Call Linda at 780 572 2216 for more information.
12. Knitting Club - Thursday morning 9 a.m. Call Sheila Houle at 780 939 3925 for more information.
13. Cribbage - Tuesday at 1 p.m. Come out and have some fun.
14. Scrapbooking - Mondays at 7:00 pm. Are you interested in organizing your.photos, adding interesting
sayings, picture clips, etc. All members and guests are welcome. If you're at all interested please call Linda
at 780 572 2216. You do NOT need to buy materials to get started as we have lots thqt were donated for
our use, so come and join us.
15. Card Bingo - Friday mornings from 10:00 - 11:30 am. We would like to increase our numbers, so come and join us for a few games. Participants have a lot of fun. Only 25 cents per game. Call Linda at 780 572 2216.
16. MahJong - Mondays at 1:00 pm. Come out and test your skill