The Morinville Rendez-Vous Centre provides and maintains a facility to ehance the social and recreational quality of life of those aged 50+ in Morinville and surrounding area.
We do this by:
1. Providing a meeting place for the recreation and interests of the members and promoting and affording opportunity for friendly and social activities.
2. Keeping members up to date on the Centre’s activities.
3. Establishing and maintaining a social committee.
4. Providing necessary equipment and furniture for carrying on its various objectives.
5. Liaising with other groups (Heritage Lodge, Aspen House, etc.) to maintain a relationship.
6. Organizing fundraising as necessary to support the Rendez-Vous Centre.